Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sign of Korea!! Part 1?

It' been such a long time since I updated my blog... LAZINESS have been my food lately.. What had been going on since my last entry?


I went to Korea for 10 days in May~

My little bro got into Matriculation College while I was in Korea~ 

Babysitting my niece for months now~

My big bro got married in June - I got new sister-in-law~

Gained 'precious weight'~ (^o^)



I'm addicted to watch a lot of Korean dramas now but don't have the time to recap or story anything since I was/am busy babysitting my niece + the Internet connection SUCKS!! (Well..it's my neighbour's Internet.. hee ^^)

I'LL JUST POST SOME PICS MY FRIEND AND I TOOK WHILE WE WAS IN KOREA LAST MAY 2011

Our Guesthouse was in this area!!

Somewhere in Insadong street

We stayed here last winter 2008



Lots of souvenirs!! the Korean seller here can speak Malay (in number)~~

Kim Hyun Joong Face Shop..his face is all over the place in Myeongdong!

SPAO in Myeongdong

Super Junior Caps!!

SUJU!!

SNSD!!

Suju's Sign!

FRIENDS: Mi Young:Ekin:Anna:Lin:Me

Street in Myeongdong

Nature Republic: JYJ

Etude House: LEE MIN HO

Seoul Station

At Indian Muslim restaurant with Lin & Sophie Lee Hyun Ah

Somewhere in subway...

Gwanghwamun area..

In front of King Sejong in Gwanghwamun Square

There's some CF behind us~

The lead Korean guy is so cuteeee~~ hee

We're here!!

Taking pic in subway train with Sophie (Hyun Ah)

Hongdae at night~

Seoul Zoo!
Cable ride to the Zoo!!

Could see everything from up here!!


Namsan Cable Car!

Namsan Tower..for the 2nd time~

Locks of LOVE~



~Springtime Flowers~





THERE'S SOME MORE... Part 2 maybe?? hehehe 


No comments:

Post a Comment