Friday, August 20, 2010

August 20, 2010 / 20hb Ogos 2010 / 2010년 8월 20일

Today is Friday..and it's the day where everyone loves the most.. WHY? because it's the last day to work for the week (well..almost everyone should i say..because some people had to work shift and someone had to work overtime during the weekends).. but NOT for me!! I don't even have work to do during the weekdays too.. ^^

Well...talk about today.. it's 20th of August~~ it's one of my friend's birthday.. should i sing a birthday song for him?? ok, i give you 3 birthday songs of different languages.

Our native language (Malay):

Selamat Hari Jadi...
Selamat Hari Jadi...
Selamat Hari Jadi, [Your name]..
Selamat Hari Jadi...

English:

Happy Birthday to You...
Happy Birthday to You...
Happy Birthday to [Your Name]...
Happy Birthday to You...

Korean:
생일축하합니다...
생일축하합니다...
사랑하는 [너의 이름]
생일축하합니다...

***************************
The rhythm for birthday song is all the same throughout the world (i think..). It just the language makes the different. I'm touched if people sing a birthday song during my birthday (or..embarrassed?? hehe). Yeah, u know..it's mean that those people (who sing birthday song to me) remembered and valued me as their family and friends. OK, don't even talked about singing me a birthday song.. if they even just texted me on my HP, wishing a birthday message~~that would really makes me appreciates them more... love u guys! thanks for remembering my precious day (on every 22nd of February).


Back about my friend's birthday today.. 

He turned 82 today..oops..28 years old, i supposed?? ironic, because he was born on year of 82. And he's turning 28 today?? just switch-place the number ^^. Hmm.. being as a good friend as i am, i would texted my friends and wish them a Happy Birthday right at 12 o'clock in the midnight.. except that i was so sick yesterday that i'd slept from 9pm and wake up at 4am today~~ huhuu... then i did remembered it is his birthday.. grabbed my HP that lie just next to me and wished him a Birthday wishes (via message ok..). And his reply?? a word of thanks?? NOTHING...no incoming message for me~~

Well, not entirely his fault..as it was so early in the morning... 4AM???? but doesn't he need to sahur?? i was awake to prepare sahur~~ so what about him?? i made a conclusion.. he doesn't eat sahur.. 

And the time keep passing... he still didn't reply anything.. (no sufficient HP credit??).. erm..maybe.. But still, i hate?? people who don't even value their friends or family. It's not that i need you to say thanks all the time~~ but a word of appreciation is needed when people did remember you for every of your special day takes places.. This isn't the first time u did thing like this.. So.. i don't have to take it to the heart, huh?? Even my big brother knows how to reply my wishes for him on his 27th birthday last week (14th August). As usual, right at 12am, i wished him his Happy Birthday (again, via message).. He texted his reply to me: "TQ..". Simple, but satisfying..

To my friend: Last time i didn't text you for wishing you a Good Luck on your examination. The reason?? because i knew you will never reply anything. It's like waiting for nothing.. Then, you asked me (about a month later??), why didn't i wish you any Good Luck for your examination month ago.. Huh?? 
My reply: "Because you will never reply anything even if i wish something." 
I did regret for the words i said to him.. so for not being like that again.. i want to wish him for his birthday.. the feedback?? still the SAME old him....

Moral for me: No need to take it to the heart when it comes about this friend.. He just being HIM ^^

Anyway.. i really want to wish you a great Happy Birthday for you today!!!!!

SELAMAT HARI JADI!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

생일축하해요!!

A card for you~~  ^^
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU IN EVERYTHING YOU DO, LUQ LUQMAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment