Friday, August 20, 2010

My next target... LOCKED!!

After watching Korean drama "You're Beautiful", i was deeply 'in love' with Shin Woo (the character played by Jung Yong Hwa of C.N Blue).. He's kind..sweet..and most important.. he's CUTE?? Handsome!! hehehehe...

Pic Source: asianpopcorn.com

That was then.. i was so infatuated with him.. now, my target is moving to another... new actor?? perhaps.. Well, he's new in dramas.. but well, he's also a singer!! a group called 24/7.. ring something?? no~~ never heard of that group...
Meet my new infatuation: NOH MIN WOO~~



I love him in this new drama "내 여자 친구는 구미호", literally translated as "My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox". Well, basically he's not the main character because the drama is lead by Lee Seung Gi and Shin Min Ah. I too..love them... ^^. Back to the story.. his character is as a Gumiho hunter that lived among humans (u could say that he's not a human too.. revealed in episode 3). He was supposed to hunt down and kill the Gumiho (Shin Min Ah) as she had escaped?? released?? by Lee Seung Gi's character, but i guess the character gonna develops into him being in love AGAIN with the Gumiho~~ hopefully..yeay!!
         
As he was recalling his memory with the other Gumiho in the past??


"I'm gonna find u again!!"

It's raining on a sunny day.."The fox is crying??"

He's HOT as ever!!





2 comments: